CORNWALLS TOWANROATH MINE SITS ON THE CORNISH COASTAL PATH
IN THIS PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINT
One of our photographic Cornish Landscape Prints: The Towanroath mine shaft at Wheal Coates on the St Agnes coastline in Cornwall, gives this epic composition with the beautiful rugged Cornish coastline, a deff revisit for the summer when the heather should be in full bloom, this overcast sky caught all of the epic light from the sunrise giving this moody scene.
THIS PRINT IS A 12″ x 16″ (30cm x 40cm) SIZED PRINT
- Printed on Fujitsu Photographic paper
Print comes as a lustre finish giving a nice semi-gloss sheen
- The image is printed with a 1-inch border on each side hence your 12″x16″ sized print will actually be a 10″x14″ image printed on 12″x16″ photographic paper allowing your image to fit into a 12″x16″ frame with a 1-inch border at each end. – See the second image for an example of the border
- FREE UK SHIPPING
- All pieces of art are signed and no other writing will be on the final product.
- This is a NON-Framed Print, images with frames are for illustration purposes only
- 5% of all sales will go towards the WWF charity. (We Raised £230 2019-2020) Check here for details on our donations to the WWF charity
More sizes, Canvas Prints, and Framed Print options available on request