Why Sell Your Artwork on Art Gallery SW?
- Art Gallery SW aims to showcase the very best local art online.
- We give artists the opportunity to exhibit their work to a growing audience, maximizing their chances of selling.
- We understand that sometimes, a customer wants to see the piece of art before buying. So, at Art Gallery SW, we encourage customers to do so, and allow them direct contact with the artist.
- Art Gallery SW will maximize artists’ chances of selling by showcasing their artwork on social media.
- We charge 10% commission for any art sold online and none at all if someone buys directly from you.
- We aim to charge a modest rent. If you are an art gallery, we will charge you £20 plus vat a month. For individual artists the charge is either £3 or £6 plus vat per month. The difference between the 2 levels is that with level 2 we use google to promote the artist which we have to pay for.
- If, for any reason, you want to cancel the contract you are free to do so, you just have to let us know. We need one month’s notice.
- Art Galleries and Artists can put their contact details, their bio, general details about themselves and a hyperlink to their own website.
- In regards to art sold online by us, we offer a 14 day money back guarantee so customers can be confident when they buy online, stimulating sales.
- The price of the art is set by you.
- Please keep Art Gallery SW updated about your news, exhibitions (etc).
- Artwork should be signed by the artist and there should be a certificate of authenticity.
- If you are selling prints, they must be signed limited edition prints, limited to no more than 250.
- With online sales except for certain works of art, you will be responsible for packaging costs and delivery, so please include this in the price of your products.