Why Sell Your Artwork Using Art Gallery SW?
- Art Gallery SW aims to showcase the very best local art online.
- We give artists the opportunity to exhibit their work to a growing audience, maximizing their chances of selling.
- We understand that sometimes, a customer wants to see the piece of art before buying. So, at Art Gallery SW, we encourage customers to do so, and allow them direct contact with the artist.
- Art Gallery SW will maximize artists’ chances of selling by showcasing their artwork on social media.
- We charge 10% commission for any art sold online and none at all if someone buys directly from you.
- We aim to charge a modest rent. If you are an art gallery, we will charge you £20 plus vat a month. For individual artists the charge is £6 plus vat per month.
- If, for any reason, you want to cancel the contract you are free to do so, you just have to let us know. We need one month’s notice.
- Art Galleries and Artists can put their contact details, their bio, general details about themselves and a hyperlink to their own website.
- In regards to art sold online by us, we offer a 14 day money back guarantee so customers can be confident when they buy online, stimulating sales.
- The price of the art is set by you.
- Please keep Art Gallery SW updated about your news, exhibitions (etc).
- Artwork should be signed by the artist and there should be a certificate of authenticity.
- If you are selling prints, they must be signed limited edition prints, limited to no more than 250.
- With online sales made in the South West, except for certain works of art, you will be responsible for packaging costs and delivery, so please include this in the price of your products. Outside this area the customer will be responsible for the costs.