THE LONE TREE AT SNOWDONIA’S LLYN PADARN DURING A MOODY MORNING – SEBASTIEN COELL PHOTOGRAPHY
The lone tree at Llyn Padarn Lake on the Snowdonia national park in Wales, The lone tree is a well-shot location so expect company. However the composition is perfect and you can create some great welsh prints, see if you can spot Dolbaddarn castle in the background.
THIS PRINT IS A 12″ x 16″ (30cm x 40cm) SIZED PRINT
- Printed on Fujitsu Photographic paper
Print comes as a lustre finish giving a nice semi-gloss sheen
- The image is printed with a 1-inch border on each side hence your 12″x16″ sized print will actually be a 10″x14″ image printed on 12″x16″ photographic paper allowing your image to fit into a 12″x16″ frame with a 1-inch border at each end. – See the second image for example of border
- FREE UK SHIPPING
- All pieces of art are signed and no other writing will be on the final product.
- This is a NON-Framed Print, images with frames are for illustration purposes only
- 5% of all sales will go towards the WWF charity. (We Raised £230 2019-2020) Check here for details on our donations to the WWF charity
More sizes, Canvas Prints, and Framed Print options are available on request See our Photography Guides and learn how to best hang your new photograph